Catastrophic Personal Injury
Here, we understand the impact of injury on the individual and the family. Catastrophic injury is not expected and its impact on one’s life is tremendous and often traumatic.
We have and currently represent individuals who have suffered:
- Paralysis and paraplegia;
- Loss of limbs;
- Loss of function of limbs;
- Traumatic Brain Injuries; and
- Spinal Cord Injuries
We have secured the following judgments and settlements for our clients, among others:
- $1.8 Million settlement in the case of a paralyzed ballet dancer which occurred as a result of a trucking accident
- $500,000 settlement in the case of auto collision and cement truck.